Re: Greetings and Salutations

  • quadmft
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hi Thrak,
      no offense given or taken. Most people don't FTF, but I know it interests Gary. Clearly - people will post on topics that are of tinterest to them. That being said, there are some really smart people in this group that can add to the creating the challenge EVEN IF they aren't going to play themselves.

      BTW You taught me how to average and get good coords -(Nobody bring it up again! Just for the record)
    • rich sasek
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2009
        Hi Gary,

        I am one of those Lurkers. I live in Arcata now and go to Humboldt State so I don't do much caching as of late, well for the last two years actually. I believe that this is the first post of mine in almost as long. I am sure that some have forgotten all about me and some couldn't if they tried. I do get the posts and try to keep up. I have not met any of the new cachers in the area but the "old guard" that is still around are a great bunch. They have always made me feel welcome and helped with many a difficulties on my part.

        We all have our own reasons for caching and some are just wierd.;) I believe that the consencous is that "why" doesn't matter as long as you "do."

        I will be returning to N.U.T.S. territory for the summer so hopefully I will be able to do some caching while I am there and see some of the Mixed N.U.T.S. that I have missed.

        Rich
        $jester