Speaking of NUTS Events (Again)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      First off...WOW not only did I not finish that last post...I must have stuttered!

      As I was saying...I think that it is time to get our somewhat regular events going again. As stated in previous posts, there are the following NUTS events (or events hosted by NUTS) already on the calendar:

      GC1N6J1    A Salute to Oregon Cachers  (April 25)

      GC1MB5H     N.U.T.S. Camp Out               (May 8-10)

      GC1PPVF     Time for a Mid-Week Meet & Greet!          (May 13)

      And  Rock and Crystal posted:

      p.s. R&C will have another NUTS event, perhaps in Paradise , probably somewhere around June 20th. Will advise as plans firm up.

      So Escapades will throw in the gauntlet and say that we will host an event in July...(date to be determined after I check with the other half of my duo).

      I would really like to get to know some of the new cachers out there and reconnect with others that I already know.

      Happy caching!

      Gail (Escapades)