Cache alert!!!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2004
      Well, I did it again... Another micro from me... It's not approved as of this min, but it may be so... Hopefully it will be ready for a turkey day hunt... I only put in for approval about 2 hrs ago... And I put in a little challenge...

      I also have another more micro that I just could not resist... This one you'll be able to drive up, reach out & grab this one...

      And I have a plan for a LOG ONLY cache also, TNX to one of Ed's caches...
      Oops, I may have said to much about that one already...
      Oh well... It may be awhile before I get what I need to make that one...

      Now here is an interesting piece of info... Did you know that there are over 500 caches in a 60-mile radius of Chico!!!
      WOW!!!
      Jim