Travel bug help

  • cache_us_if_you_can
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      Anyone care to help get a TB to me? "Abjectly Silly Travel Bug
      (West)" is in Brake over Bizz(GCHYH4) near Susanville and, as one of
      it's goals, needs to get over to me. Because of work issues, I can't
      drive that far to get it myself any time soon. Anyone moving it
      towards the Redding area would really help out. Thanks.