Re: [NUTS] Re: Not a Crabby Old Man Comment

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      Hi Ken,  I'm sorry to see you go, although I don't know you and don't recall seeing your name before.  I'm in the game for the fun I have finding caches,  placing caches, being with friends while doing both and attending events with friends - having fun.   I gather you've read comments recently, but consider: it's only a few cachers writing out of the many many more thousands of cachers in the area and all over the world.  Enjoy whatever you decide to do and have a great time.  Vole`