Here is a good Geocache story...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004

      I was in the Mangrove Radio Shack yesterday, & Ben told me that someone called him on the phone the other day asking if he knew anything about GPS & some called geocaching?

      Ben replied that there was a guy that worked here that is into it… What would he like to know? The man on the phone told him that he stopped to people near his property & asked what they were doing… They said that they were geocaching… Then they tried to explain what it was… He told them to just go ahead, but what the property line… He also told Ben that he had got his gun out at first, to shoot at them, but they didn’t come on to his property, so he just put it away…
      So, keep your heads down out there...
      Jim