Tanky

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      Man, I just logged onto this site and learned of our loss in the caching world. Tanky was one of the guys I looked up to not only for his achievements in caching, but also everything else. He was a guy I could say wow, Look at him, age is nothing...just look at him go. And go he did. He lived life to his fullest and for that I am proud to say I knew him. I can only hope I may have half the energy and heart that he possessed. This is truly a sad loss. I am late in expressing my condolences to his loved ones but I give them none the less. He will truly be missed but never forgotten.

      -Tony
      aka Roamingbull