Bud and Barb--OERetiree--4000!

  • Robert L Dunbar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      Congratulations to you, Bud and Barb, for reaching a rather nice round
      figure in geocaching--4000! By the time you read this, it may be 4200
      or more, assuming you are getting more on your vacation. I met you guys
      at the event in Grass Valley last year. I only have 2500 to go to get
      your number now, meaning you will have 6500 by then if our rates of
      geocaching remain the same. Daunting!!! Bob Dunbar (Nanook56).
    • rubberpaws
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        Wow, have you been doing some serious geocaching since you remodeled
        your house. congratulations on this achievement, it seems you just had
        3000. a nice number to get and thanks for all those creative hides you
        have, are we getting more soon?
        great job!!!!