OE3 Retiree Hits 4000

  • whitetail_39
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      CONGRATULATIONS to OE3 Retiree!!! Bud & Barb you two have been really busy getting just over 1000 caches in under 2 months. Keep up the great work and get some rest on that vacation. :*)
      whitetail39&travler13 ( Don & Kricket )
    • Helen
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hey Bud and Barb,
        Congratulations on reaching 4000.  I believe you did it if Whitetail39 and traveler13 say so.  That is great and you've gotten them so quickly.  Super job, keep it up.   Be sure you call on your return.
        Vole`  (Helen)
      • Bill & Tuffy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
          Congrats on the big 4000!  Tuffy and Bill

          On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Helen <mhelens@...> wrote:

          Hey Bud and Barb,
          Congratulations on reaching 4000.  I believe you did it if Whitetail39 and traveler13 say so.  That is great and you've gotten them so quickly.  Super job, keep it up.   Be sure you call on your return.
          Vole`  (Helen)

        • Ben Ford
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
            Congrats Bud and Barb.