8000 for retired prof

  • rubberpaws
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2009
      I wanted to add our congratulations, Roger for your awesome number. you are definitely a icon in this game. Besides your great number even more impressive is the 800 caches you have placed. Not only have you found and hid so many but you maintain them all, create puzzles and answer email, read novels, play with grandchildren, etc. Do you ever sleep? Your energy is amazing! You'll always be my star!!! I appreciate all the help you have given me and your friendship.
      The game is so much more fun because of you!