Re: [NUTS] 8000 caches for the professor

  • Bill & Tuffy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2009
      You are truly what caching is all about.  Congratulations all all your caches, thanks for your hides and most of all friendship.  Keep up the good work.  The caching world loves it!

      Bill and Tuffy

      On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM, bobolu4 <bobolu4@...> wrote:

      You are a Inspiration to all of the caching community, For your ability to find caches, and to put out caches. and being such a nice person congratulations Roger Bob.

    • Matt and Stephanie Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2009
        CONGRATULATIONS!!  From the Redvoodoo clan!   You are truely a Geocaching Icon!
        Thanks for all your great hides and wonderful to see your numbers shine!  Hopefully one
        day we will be able to reach your numbers...... one of these days. Congratulations again!

        Matt, Steph, Garrick, Amber and Raven

        On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM, bobolu4 <bobolu4@yahoo. com> wrote:

        You are a Inspiration to all of the caching community, For your ability to find caches, and to put out caches. and being such a nice person congratulations Roger Bob.

      • Roger Seaman