Re: retiredprof Hits 8000

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009

      Wow, is that in finds or hides? ;)  Congrats Roger!  Keep on keepin' on!

    • Helen
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
        I just wanted to add my congratulations to your 8000 finds.  That is so awesome!  It's also fun to know others care and send congratulations.  You have helped me so much in my ventures with caching and I greatly appreciate it.  I want to mention also, that you do such a wonderful job of keeping track of all the ones you put out and maintain them efficiently.   So, here are many kudos to you on promoting the caching fun we have.  Thank you.   Helen  (Vole`)