RE: [NUTS] retiredprof Hits 8000

  • GARY KEMP
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009
      Oh, to aspire to such lofty heights, congratulations and on to  10,000

      bishoptakesqueen
      Gary and Nancy

      From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
      Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400

      Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009

        Wow, is that in finds or hides? ;)  Congrats Roger!  Keep on keepin' on!

      • Helen
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
          I just wanted to add my congratulations to your 8000 finds.  That is so awesome!  It's also fun to know others care and send congratulations.  You have helped me so much in my ventures with caching and I greatly appreciate it.  I want to mention also, that you do such a wonderful job of keeping track of all the ones you put out and maintain them efficiently.   So, here are many kudos to you on promoting the caching fun we have.  Thank you.   Helen  (Vole`)