RE: [NUTS] retiredprof Hits 8000

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009
      Thought we heard something whoosh by a while back! Congrats Roger!! Well done. And thanks for all you do for the sport. R&C

      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      From: bnbschneider2@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] retiredprof Hits 8000

      Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009
        Oh, to aspire to such lofty heights, congratulations and on to  10,000

        bishoptakesqueen
        Gary and Nancy

        To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
        From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
        Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400

        Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

        Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
        whitetail39& travler13
        Don & Kricket

      • Raymond
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009

          Wow, is that in finds or hides? ;)  Congrats Roger!  Keep on keepin' on!

        • Helen
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
            I just wanted to add my congratulations to your 8000 finds.  That is so awesome!  It's also fun to know others care and send congratulations.  You have helped me so much in my ventures with caching and I greatly appreciate it.  I want to mention also, that you do such a wonderful job of keeping track of all the ones you put out and maintain them efficiently.   So, here are many kudos to you on promoting the caching fun we have.  Thank you.   Helen  (Vole`)