Re: [NUTS] retiredprof Hits 8000

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13 6:33 PM
      HOLY COW!

      whitetail_39 wrote:

      Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
      whitetail39& travler13
      Don & Kricket

    • bnbschneider2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13 8:39 PM
        Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 14 9:29 AM
          Thought we heard something whoosh by a while back! Congrats Roger!! Well done. And thanks for all you do for the sport. R&C

          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          From: bnbschneider2@...
          Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400

          Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

          Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
          whitetail39& travler13
          Don & Kricket

        • GARY KEMP
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14 10:08 AM
            Oh, to aspire to such lofty heights, congratulations and on to  10,000

            bishoptakesqueen
            Gary and Nancy

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
            From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
            Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400

            Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

            Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
            whitetail39& travler13
            Don & Kricket

          • Raymond
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 14 10:23 AM

              Wow, is that in finds or hides? ;)  Congrats Roger!  Keep on keepin' on!

            • Helen
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 28 9:57 AM
                I just wanted to add my congratulations to your 8000 finds.  That is so awesome!  It's also fun to know others care and send congratulations.  You have helped me so much in my ventures with caching and I greatly appreciate it.  I want to mention also, that you do such a wonderful job of keeping track of all the ones you put out and maintain them efficiently.   So, here are many kudos to you on promoting the caching fun we have.  Thank you.   Helen  (Vole`)