retiredprof Hits 8000

  • whitetail_39
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2009
      Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
      whitetail39&travler13
      Don & Kricket
    • thrak@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2009
        HOLY COW!

      • bnbschneider2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2009
          Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009
            Thought we heard something whoosh by a while back! Congrats Roger!! Well done. And thanks for all you do for the sport. R&C

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            From: bnbschneider2@...
            Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400

            Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

            Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
            whitetail39& travler13
            Don & Kricket

          • GARY KEMP
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009
              Oh, to aspire to such lofty heights, congratulations and on to  10,000

              bishoptakesqueen
              Gary and Nancy

              To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
              From: bnbschneider2@ aol.com
              Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:39:59 -0400

              Congratulations to my mentor in chief, Master, Friend, Guru, Captian Puzzle, and awesome creator of great caches. 8000 WOW.  Grasshopper

              Congratulations to one great cacher on the awesome number of caches he has found. To find 8000 and still find the time to put out so many great hides along with making some fantastic puzzles. Oh yes and he keeps up with them all and he will stop and fix any that he finds needing upkeep. You are one great cacher Roger.
              whitetail39& travler13
              Don & Kricket

            • Raymond
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 14, 2009

                Wow, is that in finds or hides? ;)  Congrats Roger!  Keep on keepin' on!

              • Helen
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 28, 2009
                  I just wanted to add my congratulations to your 8000 finds.  That is so awesome!  It's also fun to know others care and send congratulations.  You have helped me so much in my ventures with caching and I greatly appreciate it.  I want to mention also, that you do such a wonderful job of keeping track of all the ones you put out and maintain them efficiently.   So, here are many kudos to you on promoting the caching fun we have.  Thank you.   Helen  (Vole`)