Re: [NUTS] Travel Distances

  • Kenneth Clark
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
      I have a GeoCoin that has just over 19300 miles on it. It's been to China and back to the US.

      Graniteman84 (KEN)

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 11, 2009
        I have a TB that has been traveling through Finland for over a year now, but it has only gone 7,000 mile.  I also have a "Generic Geocoin" that has been to numerous cities in Australia and then traveled to Italy and England it has 23,005 miles.  The TB was released 9/06 and the coin in 11/06.

        Sierra Rat (Jack)

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
          I have a TB that's been all the way arround 25908 ( TBKH38 )
          I have this in hand, now!

          I also have a coin that I have put 12227 Miles on personnaly.

          Cach Happy

          Cantseem
        • GARY KEMP
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
            Hadn't thought of that, I could have gotten 20,000 by taking it to South Africa and back last November.  Good job.

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
              Hey , I have a travel bug with 33,389 miles and still going, Cache on, L Crowshoot