RE: [NUTS] Travel Distances

  • GARY KEMP
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
      I had one of mine in South Africa, its the one that went to Germany

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
        I have a GeoCoin that has just over 19300 miles on it. It's been to China and back to the US.

        Graniteman84 (KEN)

        I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

        bishoptakesqueen

      • Jack R Isbell
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 11, 2009
          I have a TB that has been traveling through Finland for over a year now, but it has only gone 7,000 mile.  I also have a "Generic Geocoin" that has been to numerous cities in Australia and then traveled to Italy and England it has 23,005 miles.  The TB was released 9/06 and the coin in 11/06.

          Sierra Rat (Jack)

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
            I have a TB that's been all the way arround 25908 ( TBKH38 )
            I have this in hand, now!

            I also have a coin that I have put 12227 Miles on personnaly.

            Cach Happy

            Cantseem
          • GARY KEMP
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
              Hadn't thought of that, I could have gotten 20,000 by taking it to South Africa and back last November.  Good job.

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                Hey , I have a travel bug with 33,389 miles and still going, Cache on, L Crowshoot