RE: [NUTS] Travel Distances

  • erin@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009

      26,705 is my best one.  It spent some time in South Africa and is now on the east coast…but has not moved in a year!

      ErSamin

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009

        I have "Escape From Lodi" in Germany right now with 13,000 miles

        jerryw38

        I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

        bishoptakesqueen

      • GARY KEMP
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
          I had one of mine in South Africa, its the one that went to Germany

          26,705 is my best one.  It spent some time in South Africa and is now on the east coast…but has not moved in a year!

          ErSamin

          I have a GC (TB17H3M) that's moved 38,280 miles, but it's in a cache that hasn't been found in 6 months!

          I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

          > I have a coin with 15,622  miles. That's my farthest
          > one.
          >

          > Gary Kemp wrote:
          >

          >   I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled
          > over 16000
          > miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested
          > in others
          > distance records.
          >

          > bishoptakesqueen

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /join
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:nuts_ -digest@yahoogro ups.com
              mailto:nuts_ -fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • Kenneth Clark
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
            I have a GeoCoin that has just over 19300 miles on it. It's been to China and back to the US.

            Graniteman84 (KEN)

            I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

            bishoptakesqueen

          • Jack R Isbell
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 11, 2009
              I have a TB that has been traveling through Finland for over a year now, but it has only gone 7,000 mile.  I also have a "Generic Geocoin" that has been to numerous cities in Australia and then traveled to Italy and England it has 23,005 miles.  The TB was released 9/06 and the coin in 11/06.

              Sierra Rat (Jack)

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                I have a TB that's been all the way arround 25908 ( TBKH38 )
                I have this in hand, now!

                I also have a coin that I have put 12227 Miles on personnaly.

                Cach Happy

                Cantseem
              • GARY KEMP
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                  Hadn't thought of that, I could have gotten 20,000 by taking it to South Africa and back last November.  Good job.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                    Hey , I have a travel bug with 33,389 miles and still going, Cache on, L Crowshoot