RCGDS Event Cache in Roseville

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      There is an RCGDS event cache in Roseville Saturday night at 6:30 PM hosted by Ersamin.  I see some of the N.U.T.S. are going Rock & Crystal, Yar? Yar!, Firedawn and us Escapades.  The RCGDS events are always a lot of fun.  Its always good getting to talk geocaching with the Sacramento area group.  The cache # is GCKPT9  and the RCGDS web page is  http://www.rcgds.net/  This is a pot luck event.
      We hope to see some more N.U.T.S. there.