Re: [NUTS] Travel Distances

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
      I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
        One of my micro California Poppy coins has gone 25655 mile so far. "TBWE7V"
        Blucruz

        I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

        bishoptakesqueen

      • Kyle Vogt
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
          RE: [NUTS] Travel Distances

          I have a GC (TB17H3M) that's moved 38,280 miles, but it's in a cache that hasn't been found in 6 months!

          I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

          > I have a coin with 15,622  miles. That's my farthest
          > one.
          >

          > Gary Kemp wrote:
          >

          >   I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled
          > over 16000
          > miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested
          > in others
          > distance records.
          >

          > bishoptakesqueen

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:nuts_-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:nuts_-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • erin@inreach.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009

            26,705 is my best one.  It spent some time in South Africa and is now on the east coast…but has not moved in a year!

            ErSamin

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /join

          • jerryw38@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009

              I have "Escape From Lodi" in Germany right now with 13,000 miles

              jerryw38

              I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

              bishoptakesqueen

            • GARY KEMP
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
                I had one of mine in South Africa, its the one that went to Germany

                26,705 is my best one.  It spent some time in South Africa and is now on the east coast…but has not moved in a year!

                ErSamin

                I have a GC (TB17H3M) that's moved 38,280 miles, but it's in a cache that hasn't been found in 6 months!

                I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

                > I have a coin with 15,622  miles. That's my farthest
                > one.
                >

                > Gary Kemp wrote:
                >

                >   I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled
                > over 16000
                > miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested
                > in others
                > distance records.
                >

                > bishoptakesqueen

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /join
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    mailto:nuts_ -digest@yahoogro ups.com
                    mailto:nuts_ -fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                    http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              • Kenneth Clark
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
                  I have a GeoCoin that has just over 19300 miles on it. It's been to China and back to the US.

                  Graniteman84 (KEN)

                  I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

                  bishoptakesqueen

                • Jack R Isbell
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 11, 2009
                    I have a TB that has been traveling through Finland for over a year now, but it has only gone 7,000 mile.  I also have a "Generic Geocoin" that has been to numerous cities in Australia and then traveled to Italy and England it has 23,005 miles.  The TB was released 9/06 and the coin in 11/06.

                    Sierra Rat (Jack)

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                      I have a TB that's been all the way arround 25908 ( TBKH38 )
                      I have this in hand, now!

                      I also have a coin that I have put 12227 Miles on personnaly.

                      Cach Happy

                      Cantseem
                    • GARY KEMP
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                        Hadn't thought of that, I could have gotten 20,000 by taking it to South Africa and back last November.  Good job.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                          Hey , I have a travel bug with 33,389 miles and still going, Cache on, L Crowshoot