Re: [NUTS] Travel Distances

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
      Just for kicks I looked through my trackables.  I have one coin with 22,475 miles on it.  Currently in Oman.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer
      Want to know what I am up to?  Follow me on Twitter - Click Here

      If you do not wish to receive any future DIRECT emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.  This does not apply to mailserv lists that you may subscribe to.

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
        I have a coin with 15,622  miles. That's my farthest one.

        Gary Kemp wrote:

        I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

        bishoptakesqueen

      • Bill Hoke
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
          I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

          > I have a coin with 15,622 miles. That's my farthest
          > one.
          >

          > Gary Kemp wrote:
          >

          > I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled
          > over 16000
          > miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested
          > in others
          > distance records.
          >

          > bishoptakesqueen

        • Gary McElroy
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
            One of my micro California Poppy coins has gone 25655 mile so far. "TBWE7V"
            Blucruz

            I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

            bishoptakesqueen

          • Kyle Vogt
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
              RE: [NUTS] Travel Distances

              I have a GC (TB17H3M) that's moved 38,280 miles, but it's in a cache that hasn't been found in 6 months!

              I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

              > I have a coin with 15,622  miles. That's my farthest
              > one.
              >

              > Gary Kemp wrote:
              >

              >   I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled
              > over 16000
              > miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested
              > in others
              > distance records.
              >

              > bishoptakesqueen

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:nuts_-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:nuts_-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • erin@inreach.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009

                26,705 is my best one.  It spent some time in South Africa and is now on the east coast…but has not moved in a year!

                ErSamin

                    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /join

              • jerryw38@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009

                  I have "Escape From Lodi" in Germany right now with 13,000 miles

                  jerryw38

                  I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

                  bishoptakesqueen

                • GARY KEMP
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
                    I had one of mine in South Africa, its the one that went to Germany

                    26,705 is my best one.  It spent some time in South Africa and is now on the east coast…but has not moved in a year!

                    ErSamin

                    I have a GC (TB17H3M) that's moved 38,280 miles, but it's in a cache that hasn't been found in 6 months!

                    I have a TB with 21,575 miles. It's stuck in Portugal now. It only wanted to go to Minn.

                    > I have a coin with 15,622  miles. That's my farthest
                    > one.
                    >

                    > Gary Kemp wrote:
                    >

                    >   I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled
                    > over 16000
                    > miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested
                    > in others
                    > distance records.
                    >

                    > bishoptakesqueen

                    <*> Your email settings:
                        Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/nuts_ /join
                        (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:
                        mailto:nuts_ -digest@yahoogro ups.com
                        mailto:nuts_ -fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                  • Kenneth Clark
                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 10, 2009
                      I have a GeoCoin that has just over 19300 miles on it. It's been to China and back to the US.

                      Graniteman84 (KEN)

                      I currently, have 2 N.U.T.S. coins that have traveled over 16000 miles, one currently touring Germany, I would be interested in others distance records.

                      bishoptakesqueen

                    • Jack R Isbell
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 11, 2009
                        I have a TB that has been traveling through Finland for over a year now, but it has only gone 7,000 mile.  I also have a "Generic Geocoin" that has been to numerous cities in Australia and then traveled to Italy and England it has 23,005 miles.  The TB was released 9/06 and the coin in 11/06.

                        Sierra Rat (Jack)

                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                          I have a TB that's been all the way arround 25908 ( TBKH38 )
                          I have this in hand, now!

                          I also have a coin that I have put 12227 Miles on personnaly.

                          Cach Happy

                          Cantseem
                        • GARY KEMP
                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                            Hadn't thought of that, I could have gotten 20,000 by taking it to South Africa and back last November.  Good job.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Mar 12, 2009
                              Hey , I have a travel bug with 33,389 miles and still going, Cache on, L Crowshoot