Re: [NUTS] Whitetail39 & Traveler 13 Break 5000 finds.

  • Roger Seaman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2009
      Congrats to Don and Kricket on reaching the big 5K...that is truly an awesome achievement.  And congrats on getting up early and grabbing so many FTF's.  You two are amazing.  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

      On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Helen <mhelens@...> wrote:

      Congratulations on those 5000 finds.  That is awesome!  You find all those caches, create caches, help others with caches,  make friends and have fun.  I've sure enjoyed the few times we've spent together at events and caching.  Thanks for your help last evening and hope to see you at the next event.  Again congratulations!  vole`