Re: [NUTS] Whitetail @ Traveler 13 Breaks 5000 finds.

  • GARY KEMP
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
      Our congrats too, bishoptakesqueen (Gary and Nancy)  When we saw you out on a cold winter day, we knew your dedication would pay off with 31 to go at that time.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
        Our congratulations to a great pair of cachers on your 5000 find!!  Thanks for all your great hides and friendship.

        Happy Caching!  Tufbill

        .

      • thrak@pacbell.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
          Pretty good for a crazy old coot!  8-)

          You certainly put in the effort for the caches and especially for the FTF. Sometimes I think you don't EVER sleep! Congratulations on the big milestone. Maybe someday I'll hit 2k but I don't know if I'll EVER hit 5k!

          bobolu4 wrote:

          And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
          Bob.

        • Crickett Green
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
            I'm new to this group and I wanted to also offer my congratulations for such an accomplishment of reaching 5000 finds.  I myself have been caching for a year and I have only found 110.  Great job!!!  I also notice that people were calling you Cricket and I thought it was funny because my name is also Crickett.  Small world

            Congratulations!!
            Sundae Drivers

            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            From: thrak@...
            Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:06:38 -0800

            bobolu4 wrote:
            And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
            Bob.

            Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.