Whitetail @ Traveler 13 Breaks 5000 finds.

  • bobolu4
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2009
      And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
      Bob.
    • Cathie
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
        let me add our congratulations for 5000. what an accomplishment and you sure earned it. and thanks for fun and help and hiding some great caches.
        rubberpaws
        .

      • bnbschneider2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
          Wanted to add our congratulations to you for reaching 5000.  Cache on and be happy Bud and Barb

          let me add our congratulations for 5000. what an accomplishment and you sure earned it. and thanks for fun and help and hiding some great caches.
          rubberpaws
          .
          And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
          Bob.

        • GARY KEMP
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
            Our congrats too, bishoptakesqueen (Gary and Nancy)  When we saw you out on a cold winter day, we knew your dedication would pay off with 31 to go at that time.

            Wanted to add our congratulations to you for reaching 5000.  Cache on and be happy Bud and Barb

            let me add our congratulations for 5000. what an accomplishment and you sure earned it. and thanks for fun and help and hiding some great caches.
            rubberpaws
            .
            And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
            Bob.

          • Bill & Tuffy
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
              Our congratulations to a great pair of cachers on your 5000 find!!  Thanks for all your great hides and friendship.

              Happy Caching!  Tufbill

            • thrak@pacbell.net
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
                Pretty good for a crazy old coot!  8-)

                You certainly put in the effort for the caches and especially for the FTF. Sometimes I think you don't EVER sleep! Congratulations on the big milestone. Maybe someday I'll hit 2k but I don't know if I'll EVER hit 5k!

                bobolu4 wrote:

                And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
                Bob.

              • Crickett Green
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
                  I'm new to this group and I wanted to also offer my congratulations for such an accomplishment of reaching 5000 finds.  I myself have been caching for a year and I have only found 110.  Great job!!!  I also notice that people were calling you Cricket and I thought it was funny because my name is also Crickett.  Small world

                  Congratulations!!
                  Sundae Drivers

                  To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                  From: thrak@...
                  Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:06:38 -0800

                  bobolu4 wrote:
                  And a great deal of them were First To Finds Great Job Don and Cricket
                  Bob.

                  Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.