Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S Event

  • Bonnie Schebler
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
      I think you have our event mixed up with the NUTS event. Our event is not a NUTS event we were just letting everybody know that we were having a event. It was addressed to: Hi everybody (NUTS). Please do not think this is a NUTS event. Sorry for any confusion.

      From: Pat Patterson <wyntoon2000@ yahoo.com>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 11:12 AM

      There will be an area to put up tents

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
        This is why I made the clarification.
        Blucruz

      • thrak@pacbell.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
          We apologise for the fault in the
          subtitles. Those responsible have been
          sacked.

          Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
          Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
          We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

        • Bryan Wright
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009

            And well they should have been!

            It was interrupting my viewing of various moose and dentist films!

            The SKWERL