Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S Event

  • Bonnie Schebler
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9 12:14 PM
      The one in Lake County was addressed as:
       hi everyone (NUTS),
      This is not a NUTS event, we were just letting everybody know that our event here was on the calendar.
      SmokeysRedheadHelper

      From: Bonnie Schebler <bonnieschebler@ yahoo.com>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 11:58 AM

      yes there is tent camping, email us at bschebler@mchsi. com and we can give you camp ground web site, then you can check out everything they have available.

      From: thrak <thrak@pacbell. net>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 10:10 AM

      This appears to be at the campground at the recreation area outside of Red Bluff. If it's the place I'm thinking of I do recall the screened cabin structures but I don't recall any "regular" camp sites. Are there tent sites available at this location?

      Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
      Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
      We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

    • Bonnie Schebler
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9 12:23 PM
        I think you have our event mixed up with the NUTS event. Our event is not a NUTS event we were just letting everybody know that we were having a event. It was addressed to: Hi everybody (NUTS). Please do not think this is a NUTS event. Sorry for any confusion.

        Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
        Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
        We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

      • Gary McElroy
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9 1:40 PM
          This is why I made the clarification.
          Blucruz

        • thrak@pacbell.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9 4:27 PM
            We apologise for the fault in the
            subtitles. Those responsible have been
            sacked.

            Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
            Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
            We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

          • Bryan Wright
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9 5:04 PM

              And well they should have been!

              It was interrupting my viewing of various moose and dentist films!

              The SKWERL