Re: [NUTS] event

  • Bonnie Schebler
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 9, 2009
      May 2, 2009 starting at 1:00 p.m.

      --- On Mon, 2/9/09, jerryw38@... <jerryw38@...> wrote:
      From: jerryw38@... <jerryw38@...>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] event
      To: "nuts" <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 11:12 AM

      When is the event in Lakeport??

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bonnie Schebler" <bonnieschebler@ yahoo.com>
      To: "nuts " <nuts_@yahoogroups. com>
      Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 10:39:06 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
      Subject: [NUTS] event

      Hi everybody (NUTS),

      Just letting you all know that our big event is on the calendar. "The Gathering Of The LC Cachers (4th annual) event is on May 2, 2009 starting at 1:00 p.m. The waypoint is (GC1ME4H). Hope that you can make it for this will be our last event that we will host for we are moving out of state to Georgia at the end of June 2009.

      Have a good time if you go to a WWFM V event. We will be attending one in Lakeport that we helped set up for Razorback68. She has never had an event so we hope that when we move she will continue on having the events that we hosted.

      See ya,
      Dennis and Bonnie
      (SmokeysRedheadHelp er)

    • Bonnie Schebler
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 9, 2009
        this is not a NUTS event, it was addressed: hi everybody (NUTS)