N.U.T.S Event

  • Pat & Nancie Patterson
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
      Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
      We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.
    • thrak
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
        This appears to be at the campground at the recreation area outside of Red Bluff. If it's the place I'm thinking of I do recall the screened cabin structures but I don't recall any "regular" camp sites. Are there tent sites available at this location?

        Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:

        Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
        We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

      • Pat Patterson
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
          There will be an area to put up tents

          Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:

          Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
          We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

        • Bonnie Schebler
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
            yes there is tent camping, email us at bschebler@... and we can give you camp ground web site, then you can check out everything they have available.

            Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
            Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
            We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

          • Gary McElroy
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
              There may be some confusion here so let me try to clarify this before it gets out of hand.
              There are three separate events that have been posted to the NUTS Yahoo Group! The only official N.U.T.S. event is the camp out in Red Bluff on May 8 & 9. See GC1MB5H.
              There is another event in Lake County which is a LC Geoachers event scheduled for May 2. see GC1ME4H.  There is also an event in Sonoma County on May 2. See GC1KQDE.

              Just trying to avoid any confusion before it starts.
              Blucruz

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
                The one in Lake County was addressed as:
                 hi everyone (NUTS),
                This is not a NUTS event, we were just letting everybody know that our event here was on the calendar.
                SmokeysRedheadHelper

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
                  I think you have our event mixed up with the NUTS event. Our event is not a NUTS event we were just letting everybody know that we were having a event. It was addressed to: Hi everybody (NUTS). Please do not think this is a NUTS event. Sorry for any confusion.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
                    This is why I made the clarification.
                    Blucruz

                  • thrak@pacbell.net
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009
                      We apologise for the fault in the
                      subtitles. Those responsible have been
                      sacked.

                      Pat & Nancie Patterson wrote:
                      Please put on your calendar the N.U.T.S Camp Out (GC1MB5H) May 8th & 9th
                      We hope to make this an yearly event if all goes well.

                    • Bryan Wright
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 9, 2009

                        And well they should have been!

                        It was interrupting my viewing of various moose and dentist films!

                        The SKWERL