OE3 Retiree

  • Robert L Dunbar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5 12:08 PM
      Congrats to Bud and crew for the 3000 finds. I'm a little less than
      half-way there, so I have an idea how busy you were. I'm still thinking
      about the nice event you guys put on in Grass Valley, too. Nanook56
      (Bob Dunbar-Red Bluff).
    • Jack R Isbell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5 3:01 PM
        Hi Robert, did you get the bottom half of your container and the log for the 28ft cache?

        Jack (Sierra Rat)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9 12:08 PM
          Looks like somebody "replaced" my cache, trying to help. Sounds like they put it on the ground, but they said they found the half that you didn't, just hanging there. Well, I plan still to get out there and put it back like I want it again. Bob (Nanook56)

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9 12:10 PM
            Sorry about the problems.  Sure wish I could have found it and replaced the cache like you had it.  Guess I should start looking for new glasses.