Re: [NUTS] OE3 Retiree at 3000

  • Roger Seaman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      We add our congrats to Bud and Barb and to Cathie for their incredible numbers.  And they certainly place some great hides for us to find.  Keep up the good work.  retiredprof  (Roger and Jan)

      On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:02 PM, whitetail_39 <whitetail_39@...> wrote:

      Congratulations to you both for hitting 3000 an in less than 2
      years.It was great fun caching with you today when you reached the new
      number. And thanks for the fun caches you have done.

    • Bill & Tuffy