Re: [NUTS] Need Ammo boxes

  • Huntnlady
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3 3:54 PM
      I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

      Deer laugh when they hear my name!

      From: Millicent Vanilli <surviveinthewild@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Need Ammo boxes
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 7:56 AM

      Hi Nuts,
      I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am out
      and I am going to have to pay shipping.

      By any chance, were there any left over from the event?

      Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split a
      shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.

      Thanks,
      Huntnlady

    • Ken Knull
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4 5:42 PM
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...> wrote:

        > I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

        They aren't as cheap as some, but here are a few that can be bought
        online and shipped, taking gasoline out of the equation.

        http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=425804

        http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=506871

        http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=143109