Re: [NUTS] GSAK help...

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      It probably won't do that, but you can do queries specifying caches you have found and have GSAK put the results in its database.  This will take more than one query, but GSAK will combine them for you.
      You might try contacting Clyde. (clyde@...)  He has been very responsive.
      Tanky
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
        TNX, I'll try Clyde...