Re: [NUTS] Re: Need Ammo boxes

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      In the past I've bought them at Big Dog Surplus in Chico. When they have cans in stock they are a better price than Gate's Resale.

      Steve Smyth wrote:

      There is a military supply store in Oroville that carries ammo cans of all sizes.

      On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
        I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

        Deer laugh when they hear my name!

        I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am out
        and I am going to have to pay shipping.

        By any chance, were there any left over from the event?

        Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split a
        shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.

        Thanks,
        Huntnlady

      • Ken Knull
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...> wrote:

          > I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

          They aren't as cheap as some, but here are a few that can be bought
          online and shipped, taking gasoline out of the equation.

          http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=425804

          http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=506871

          http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=143109