RE: [NUTS] Re: Need Ammo boxes

  • TeamAlamo
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      Message

      -----Original Message-----
      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of blntigger
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 9:39 AM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: Need Ammo boxes

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, GARY KEMP <garykemp@.. .> wrote:

      > Where are you located?

      away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
      Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

      THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
      Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

    • thrak@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
        In the past I've bought them at Big Dog Surplus in Chico. When they have cans in stock they are a better price than Gate's Resale.

        Steve Smyth wrote:

        There is a military supply store in Oroville that carries ammo cans of all sizes.

        On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
        Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

        > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
        away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
        Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

        THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
        Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

        > Hi Nuts,
        >
        > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
        out

        > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
        >

        > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
        >

        > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
        >
        > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Huntnlady

      • Huntnlady
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
          I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

          Deer laugh when they hear my name!

          I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am out
          and I am going to have to pay shipping.

          By any chance, were there any left over from the event?

          Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split a
          shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.

          Thanks,
          Huntnlady

        • Ken Knull
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...> wrote:

            > I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

            They aren't as cheap as some, but here are a few that can be bought
            online and shipped, taking gasoline out of the equation.

            http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=425804

            http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=506871

            http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=143109