Re: [NUTS] Re: Need Ammo boxes

  • Steve Smyth
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      There is a military supply store in Oroville that carries ammo cans of all sizes.

      On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@...> wrote:

      Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
        Message

      • thrak@pacbell.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
          In the past I've bought them at Big Dog Surplus in Chico. When they have cans in stock they are a better price than Gate's Resale.

          On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
          Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

          > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
          away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
          Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

          THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
          Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

          > Hi Nuts,
          >
          > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
          out

          > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
          >

          > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
          >

          > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
          >
          > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Huntnlady

        • Huntnlady
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
            I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

            Deer laugh when they hear my name!

            I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am out
            and I am going to have to pay shipping.

            By any chance, were there any left over from the event?

            Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split a
            shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.

            Thanks,
            Huntnlady

          • Ken Knull
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
              --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...> wrote:

              > I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

              They aren't as cheap as some, but here are a few that can be bought
              online and shipped, taking gasoline out of the equation.

              http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=425804

              http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=506871

              http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=143109