Re: Need Ammo boxes

  • blntigger
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, GARY KEMP <garykemp@...> wrote:

      > Where are you located?

      away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
      Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

      THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
      Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

      > Hi Nuts,
      >
      > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
      out

      > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
      >

      > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
      >

      > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
      >
      > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Huntnlady

    • GARY KEMP
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
        Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

        > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
        away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
        Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

        THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
        Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

        > Hi Nuts,
        >
        > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
        out

        > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
        >

        > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
        >

        > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
        >
        > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Huntnlady

      • Steve Smyth
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
          There is a military supply store in Oroville that carries ammo cans of all sizes.

          On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@...> wrote:

          Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

          > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
          away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
          Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

          THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
          Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

          > Hi Nuts,
          >
          > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
          out

          > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
          >

          > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
          >

          > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
          >
          > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Huntnlady

        • TeamAlamo
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
            Message

          • thrak@pacbell.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
              In the past I've bought them at Big Dog Surplus in Chico. When they have cans in stock they are a better price than Gate's Resale.

              On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
              Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

              > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
              away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
              Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

              THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
              Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

              > Hi Nuts,
              >
              > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
              out

              > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
              >

              > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
              >

              > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
              >
              > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
              >

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Huntnlady

            • Huntnlady
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
                I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

                Deer laugh when they hear my name!

                I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am out
                and I am going to have to pay shipping.

                By any chance, were there any left over from the event?

                Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split a
                shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.

                Thanks,
                Huntnlady

              • Ken Knull
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...> wrote:

                  > I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

                  They aren't as cheap as some, but here are a few that can be bought
                  online and shipped, taking gasoline out of the equation.

                  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=425804

                  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=506871

                  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=143109