Need Ammo boxes

  • Millicent Vanilli
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hi Nuts,
      I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am out
      and I am going to have to pay shipping.

      By any chance, were there any left over from the event?

      Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split a
      shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.

      Thanks,
      Huntnlady
    • GARY KEMP
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
        Where are you located?

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, GARY KEMP <garykemp@...> wrote:

          > Where are you located?

          away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
          Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

          THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
          Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

          > Hi Nuts,
          >
          > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
          out

          > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
          >

          > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
          >

          > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
          >
          > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Huntnlady

        • GARY KEMP
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
            Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

            > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
            away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
            Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

            THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
            Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

            > Hi Nuts,
            >
            > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
            out

            > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
            >

            > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
            >

            > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
            >
            > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
            >

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Huntnlady

          • Steve Smyth
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
              There is a military supply store in Oroville that carries ammo cans of all sizes.

              On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@...> wrote:

              Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

              > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
              away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
              Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

              THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
              Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

              > Hi Nuts,
              >
              > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
              out

              > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
              >

              > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
              >

              > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
              >
              > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
              >

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Huntnlady

            • TeamAlamo
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
                Message

              • thrak@pacbell.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
                  In the past I've bought them at Big Dog Surplus in Chico. When they have cans in stock they are a better price than Gate's Resale.

                  On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM, GARY KEMP <garykemp@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
                  Last time I bought them at Gates Resale in Chico, they were $4.95

                  > I would also like to find out where to get more ammo cans as I gave
                  away too many to friends and now I am out also. I am in the
                  Placerville area but can travel if someone has some for sale still.

                  THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS
                  Lora aka GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

                  > Hi Nuts,
                  >
                  > I was foolish and didn't stock up on ammo boxes at GWVI. Now I am
                  out

                  > and I am going to have to pay shipping.
                  >

                  > By any chance, were there any left over from the event?
                  >

                  > Anyone have advice on where to get them now? The last time I split
                  >
                  > shipment with MartianRabbit from South Carolina.
                  >

                  > Thanks,
                  >
                  > Huntnlady

                • Huntnlady
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
                    I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

                    Deer laugh when they hear my name!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 4, 2009
                      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Huntnlady <surviveinthewild@...> wrote:

                      > I'm in Napa, Chico and Oroville are a bit far to go just for ammo boxes

                      They aren't as cheap as some, but here are a few that can be bought
                      online and shipped, taking gasoline out of the equation.

                      http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=425804

                      http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=506871

                      http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=143109