Re: [NUTS] Re: Bobolu Hits 2000

  • Roger Seaman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
      Congrats to Bobolu on reaching the big 2K!  It's a great accomplishment.  And thanks for the challenging caches that you have placed. We always look forward to doing them.  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

      On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:27 AM, blntigger <blntigger@...> wrote:

      Congratulations BOB and LU!!! what a great feeling to hit a
      milestone like this one. {{HUGS}} Way to go have fun and now onto
      3K :) happy caching!!!

      GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Matt and Stephanie Moore"

      <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

      > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
      >
      > Way to go!
      >
      > The Redvoodoo Clan
      >
      > _____

      Behalf Of
      > thrak@...

      > Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:05 PM
      > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 2000
      >

      > Excellent! Now he can have a pair of lopsided nuts!
      >
      > whitetail_39 wrote:
      >

      > Congratulations Bobolu for hitting the big 2K. It was fun being
      there
      > caching in the rain with you when you reached the new number. Keep
      up
      > the great caching on the way to the next big number.

    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 25, 2009
        That's Just Awesome! Congrats Bob!