Caches, caches!!!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Anybody want to know if there is a new cache or two in town?
      I was so preoccupied with going to do Ed & Julie's new webcam cache, I didn't even see the note from Hemlock saying my new cache had been approved...

      Oops... there's another one... Where are they coming from...
      I need to go find this one... Oh poop!!! I don't have a bug!!! I gotta get a bug someone...