Re: [NUTS] Re: Bobolu Hits 2000

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
      Good Going Bobolu!  couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
      Mike & Gail

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
        Good going 2K is neat and hitting on the Obamathon is cool  BnB

        <pakrbakr@.. .> wrote:

        > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
        >
        > Way to go!
        >
        > The Redvoodoo Clan
        >
        > _____

      • Roger Seaman
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
          Congrats to Bobolu on reaching the big 2K!  It's a great accomplishment.  And thanks for the challenging caches that you have placed. We always look forward to doing them.  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

          <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

          > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
          >
          > Way to go!
          >
          > The Redvoodoo Clan