RE: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 2000

  • Matt and Stephanie Moore
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
      CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!

      Way to go!

      The Redvoodoo Clan

      From: nuts_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of thrak@...
      Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:05 PM
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 2000

      Excellent! Now he can have a pair of lopsided nuts!

      whitetail_39 wrote:

      Congratulations Bobolu for hitting the big 2K. It was fun being there
      caching in the rain with you when you reached the new number. Keep up
      the great caching on the way to the next big number.

    • blntigger
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
        Congratulations BOB and LU!!! what a great feeling to hit a
        milestone like this one. {{HUGS}} Way to go have fun and now onto
        3K :) happy caching!!!

        GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Matt and Stephanie Moore"
        <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

        > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
        >
        > Way to go!
        >
        > The Redvoodoo Clan
        >
        > _____

        Behalf Of

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
          Good Going Bobolu!  couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
          Mike & Gail

        • bnbschneider2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
            Good going 2K is neat and hitting on the Obamathon is cool  BnB

            <pakrbakr@.. .> wrote:

            > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
            >
            > Way to go!
            >
            > The Redvoodoo Clan
            >
            > _____

          • Roger Seaman
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
              Congrats to Bobolu on reaching the big 2K!  It's a great accomplishment.  And thanks for the challenging caches that you have placed. We always look forward to doing them.  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

              <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

              > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
              >
              > Way to go!
              >
              > The Redvoodoo Clan