Re: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 2000

  • thrak@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
      Excellent! Now he can have a pair of lopsided nuts!

      whitetail_39 wrote:

      Congratulations Bobolu for hitting the big 2K. It was fun being there
      caching in the rain with you when you reached the new number. Keep up
      the great caching on the way to the next big number.

    • Matt and Stephanie Moore
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
        CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!

        Way to go!

        The Redvoodoo Clan

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
          Congratulations BOB and LU!!! what a great feeling to hit a
          milestone like this one. {{HUGS}} Way to go have fun and now onto
          3K :) happy caching!!!

          GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Matt and Stephanie Moore"
          <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

          > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
          >
          > Way to go!
          >
          > The Redvoodoo Clan
          >
          > _____

          Behalf Of

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
            Good Going Bobolu!  couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
            Mike & Gail

          • bnbschneider2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
              Good going 2K is neat and hitting on the Obamathon is cool  BnB

              <pakrbakr@.. .> wrote:

              > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
              >
              > Way to go!
              >
              > The Redvoodoo Clan
              >
              > _____

            • Roger Seaman
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
                Congrats to Bobolu on reaching the big 2K!  It's a great accomplishment.  And thanks for the challenging caches that you have placed. We always look forward to doing them.  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

                <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
                >
                > Way to go!
                >
                > The Redvoodoo Clan