Re: [NUTS] Bobolu Hits 2000

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
      Yeah!!!  Congradulations.  According to the GC website you only have 715,359 caches left to find in the world so you may want to slow down.

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer

      If you do not wish to receive any future DIRECT emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.  This does not apply to mailserv lists that you may subscribe to.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
        Excellent! Now he can have a pair of lopsided nuts!

        whitetail_39 wrote:

        Congratulations Bobolu for hitting the big 2K. It was fun being there
        caching in the rain with you when you reached the new number. Keep up
        the great caching on the way to the next big number.

      • Matt and Stephanie Moore
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2009
          CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!

          Way to go!

          The Redvoodoo Clan

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
            Congratulations BOB and LU!!! what a great feeling to hit a
            milestone like this one. {{HUGS}} Way to go have fun and now onto
            3K :) happy caching!!!

            GeoTigger & BigDaddy757

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Matt and Stephanie Moore"
            <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

            > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
            >
            > Way to go!
            >
            > The Redvoodoo Clan
            >
            > _____

            Behalf Of

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
              Good Going Bobolu!  couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
              Mike & Gail

            • bnbschneider2@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
                Good going 2K is neat and hitting on the Obamathon is cool  BnB

                <pakrbakr@.. .> wrote:

                > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
                >
                > Way to go!
                >
                > The Redvoodoo Clan
                >
                > _____

              • Roger Seaman
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 24, 2009
                  Congrats to Bobolu on reaching the big 2K!  It's a great accomplishment.  And thanks for the challenging caches that you have placed. We always look forward to doing them.  Roger and Jan (retiredprof)

                  <pakrbakr@...> wrote:

                  > CONGRATS BOB on the big 2K!!
                  >
                  > Way to go!
                  >
                  > The Redvoodoo Clan