Triton GPS

  • not_yourze
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      O.K. So Not_Yourze has finally got signed up to be a nut.

      I don't suppose any of you hane a triton GPS and have figured out how
      to get the maps to display on it, I can get them loaded in just fine
      but when I try to select them, my map menu says I don't have any
      loaded.

      HELP!!!
    • thrak@pacbell.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        Not too sure how many Magellan users are left out there. You might try asking for help at:

        http://tritonforum.com/

        http://gpspassion.com/

        You might also want to check out this site for your Triton:

        http://www.magellangps.com/products/map.asp?PRODID=1903