Re: [NUTS] Joseph P added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

  • Jef Spencer
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
      What?  Now you DON'T want to be my friend now? :)

      Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

      Profile for SNSpencer

      If you do not wish to receive any future emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
        I'm sure we can still be friends  ;)  ;)

        I just didn't know it would send out automatic emails.

        Jeo waas here :P

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
          No problem.

          "I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it"