Re: [NUTS] Joseph P added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
      My apologies, Do not go to reunion.com
      It waas a mistake and sent out email to everyone on my email lists.

      Jeo

      BTW the "waas" waas intentional as well as Jeo to verify this.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
        What?  Now you DON'T want to be my friend now? :)

        Jef Spencer, SNSpencer@...

        Profile for SNSpencer

        If you do not wish to receive any future emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
          I'm sure we can still be friends  ;)  ;)

          I just didn't know it would send out automatic emails.

          Jeo waas here :P

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2008
            No problem.

            "I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it"