RE: [NUTS] moving

  • Ed & Julie
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008

      Thank you for taking the time to remove them from their location, and not leaving them as “geo-litter”. We don’t get up around Clearlake very often, but really enjoy caching there when we do!

      Have fun and good luck with the move!!

      Ed & Julie

      From: Jef Spencer <snspencer@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 9:14 AM

      I hope that you find many adventures in your new home.  As for your current caches, rather than archive, why don't you see if anyone in the area would like to adopt any of them first.

      If you do not wish to receive any future emails from Jef simply reply to this message to let me know.