Re: [NUTS] moving

  • Sandi MacDougall
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008
      Bonnie,

      Maybe tomorrow night at you Meet and Eat Event you can talk some locals into it.  Its harder to say no face to face!

      See you guys tomorrow.
      Sandi

      On 11/20/08, Bonnie Schebler <bonnieschebler@...> wrote:

      We have already asked many local cachers to adopt but no one wants to yet. We are archiving the one far out and still waiting and hoping that someone will take closer ones.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008

        Thank you for taking the time to remove them from their location, and not leaving them as “geo-litter”. We don’t get up around Clearlake very often, but really enjoy caching there when we do!

        Have fun and good luck with the move!!

        Ed & Julie