Re: [NUTS] Re: Thanksgiving

  • Char Mansfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2008
      Have a fabulous time!  I've heard it is a fascinating place.   Are you on vacation or business?  Can't wait to hear all about it at an event.
      Char

      From: blntigger <blntigger@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [NUTS] Re: Thanksgiving
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 4:58 AM

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, Char Mansfield <plunksfroggy@ ...> wrote:

      > I'd really like to go out Thanksgiving afternoon to do some caching,
      but don't want to go alone.  Any of you NUTS going?  Care if tag along?
      > Char AKA Plunk's Froggy

      Char

      I would love to go but we will be in Oregon for the holiday. Happy
      Thanksgiving to ALL Cachers and families.

      Lora aka GeoTigger